mini z ..........

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by lickedysplits, Jul 26, 2004.

1. lickedysplits

lickedysplits LawnSite Member

purchased a mini z today. they still have that special til saturday 7/31/04. THANKS, mowerconsultant, i thought they were over and i might have bought another brand. I'M THRILLED. i won't take delivery until thursday. I CAN'T WAIT. a mini z with a 24hp honda motor. yee-ha!!!anybody out there wants a hustler better hurry, only 5 more days!!!
    thanks again,
    eddie

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats on the new ride !
    Welcome to the family !

Pj

3. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

eddie
    i purchased a mini_z a few months ago.

mine is the 19/52 setup...and the rascal will cut anything i put under it!!

bet yours is a bushhog, grass eatin machine with that 24 hp rig:)

best of luck..and enjoy

greasy_gun:blob2:

4. lickedysplits

pj, thanks for the welcome and i really appreciate the heads up on that sale. you saved me a whole bunch of cash.
    also,
    pj, i hate to be so stupid, but can you tell me why, whenever i post, there's an envelope all the way to the left with a black dot in it. what does that mean?
    thanks,
    eddie

5. lickedysplits

hey greasy_gun,
    thanks for the thread. it was a good price, i thought, so i went a little bit higher on the hp. i'm glad to hear that you love yours.
    thanks again,
    eddie

6. copter

copter LawnSite Member
    from Md

What are they offering with these specials? I just got off the phone with the local dealer and was quoted the same price as before. When I asked about the special price he told me I would be saving the 10% increase that goes into effect on the 1st of Aug, what kind of special is that?

7. lickedysplits

hey copter,
    i was told by the folks at hustler's 800 number that the sale ended 6/30/04, but pj (mowerconsultant) told me yesterday morning that the sale goes thru 7/31/04
    and he was right, i went right then and bought mine. if your serious, call chris at hoober, inc. 1-800-341-4028 tell him eddie wilkins from lickedy splits told you to call him. oh, it's like $1500 off, and no sales tax in delaware.
    good luck
    see ya

8. copter

copter LawnSite Member
    from Md

Thanks, I will call him tomorrow. Definitely worth the drive to Del.

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The incentive ends this coming Saturday, July 31st, 2004.
    It is 1500.00 off MSRP on Z's and Super Z's
    1300.00 off MSRP on Mini's Z's and Super Mini Z's
    And 700.00 off MSRP on 44" and 52" FasTraks.
    Act fast..... only a couple more days.
    The pricing is not going up 10%, it is going up August 1st but not that much.

Pj

10. copter

copter LawnSite Member
    from Md

I was looking at the Mini Fastrak 17/42... the dealers are telling me no special or rebate on that model.
    Just a price increase, here I am looking to save $ and all I am hearing is if I don't buy at the regular price by tomorrow (Fri) I am going to pay the additional increase...