Minimax's photo thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, May 19, 2009.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I love those stack blocks, you can actually do curves!

2. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

Scag48,Give me a call if your coming up and and I try to meet up with you,can be a little hard with me working 7 days a week:dizzy:.
    Dirtman2007,those blocks weigh between 1750 lbs for a top block to 3000 lbs for bottom corner, my 35 does not like the corners.
    GWhunter,I have a guy I use to hydroseed if I need it,we don't get erosion out here like back east,it can rain 24 hrs and only get 1/2 of rain.
    bobcat ron,I can curves them as tight a 8 foot radius.
    minimax

3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, very clean.

4. GWhunter

GWhunter LawnSite Senior Member

Mini is that you in the pics? Did you grade with the 35d too? Or did you bring in your 322?

Matt

5. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha, no that's not him Matt. He's not that old, yet. :drinkup:

6. minimax

Matt, no that is my my Dad helping and I had the CT322 in for all the grading and moving of base and backfill material.

minimax

7. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this kind of stuff most of what you do? Building walls like this?

8. minimax

Bleed Green,No,brushcutting is 50-60% of what I do,but I do lots of different stuff.Walls are less that 10% so far but growing on how many I'm doing.

minimax

9. GWhunter

GWhunter LawnSite Senior Member

Did you get any pics with the 322? I figured it wasn't you but you never know. Those wall blocks are nice,but I can't find any dealers out here. Will the 35d lift the corner blocks to any decent height?

Matt

10. minimax

I set the whole wall siting on the bottom and the two walls together a 8' foot tall I can reach higher but the blocks start to hit my thumb and stick, but it will pick them up.I only got one pic of the 322 and it was already in the trailer but here it is.
    ct322.JPG
    minimax

ct322.JPG