1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Minimax's photo thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, May 19, 2009.

1. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome pics! Looks cool having matching machines. Seems to be pretty wet out your way!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

It has been way wet.
    minimax

3. flairland

What do you have on top of your cab? And, are you a solo operation normally?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I'm guessing you got that ROW job due to the low foot print and machine size, no way would a 10 ton hoe do that.

5. flairland

Another question :) what do you haul your machines with?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. minimax

I'm solo operation normally but have friend that has a brushing business working with me.I have a aux oil cooler on my mini for the summer months,helps a lot,cuts my hyd temps by 100F degs.Ron the small machines can be move area to area with a big truck and trailer.I move my machines with a 1 ton dodge and a 25ft gooseneck deck over trailer.

minimax

7. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a logering aux cooler? Does the rental have busted glass on the side?

8. minimax

The cooler I got from us mower it is what they put on a side boom tractor,and built my own box for it on the roof.No the rental still has all its windows.
    minimax

9. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great Minimax!

How are you liking the production of the minis and mowers? I take it is too wet to do the same mowing with the new 323D?

10. minimax

we are trying to keep the mess to as litttle as we can,the tracklloader just makes to much mud.We have got about 60-70% of the line done so far.
    minimax