Minimum price

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CutsForLess, Oct 6, 2006.

1. CutsForLess

CutsForLess LawnSite Member

Do yall have a minimum to lower your gate? Mine is $40 and you would not believe the people who frown on that. The good thing is I dont get any cheepies this way they are just glad to have good service.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

What is the name of your business?

3. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I saw that even before I opened the thread

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Mine is 25 bucks.

If it's something that costs less than that I just won't do it.

I only have one weekly account that is 25 per week though. Small(I mean REAL small) front and backyards. Takes me 18 minutes solo to mow, trim and blow.

5. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

OMG, PM has an avatar now!

6. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Be your own judge, If you can make a profit, DO IT!

7. PMLAWN

Sandy asked about them in the Off topic thread, I tried to put up my RE card photo but it must not be on the puter. I will change it soon but sense it is Fri night -- Why not a Bar scene:laugh:

8. CutsForLess

I told you wrong I have 1 widow i do for $30, but the rest are $40 and above. As for the name of my business its just that, a name it does not mean i work for free. I will tell you i have very good customers, with 28 full time accounts in my first year. If someone asks me for a bid I always tell them my minimum is $40 and most of the time that is ok.

9. PMLAWN

I could use my 5.0!!!!-- Rag top too!!

10. CutsForLess

Fiveo you said yours is $25 for 18 minutes, but almost everything around here is 30 to 40 minutes thats the reason for the $40 charge, Like I said my minimum is $40 because 99% of the time it will take at least 30 minutes.