1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

MiniSkidsteer Comparison Info

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Grn Mtn, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

there is only one website needed. The boxer website. My opinion is, not thing out there can touch its capacity. It is able to carry 1,000lbs trough a 36" gate.
  4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

so can a dingo tx420......................

we demo'd the boxer quite a bit when we decided ( also the ditchwitch)...

the boxer was a nice unit, but it had some major drawbacks..........read the beginning of this post to find out....

springy platform, too many switches to go bad, hot motor inches away from your shins, SUPER aggressive lugs that shred turf when you turn,
    and the inability to make gradual turns when in high ( the same travel speed as all the other manufacturers).....good unit, but depending on what you want..... mabey not the best
  5. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Grn mtn - thanks for the info - I posted these on the other thread before I saw this one . Starhilljaws.com has a neat demolition attachment - I asked for more info and the guy called me the next day . Arrowforklift.com has a complete line of mini attachments , onlineattachments.com has the Tazmanian Slasher and grab-all.com has a nice attachment for moving and placing stones, etc. The demo-dozer that you listed really looks good - how much was it ?