miniture LazerZ's

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Guardian, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I saw a miniture Lazer Z on Ebay the other day and wondered where I can buy a few. The Ebay guy is charging too much. Thanks!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guardian,

Thanks for the post. The miniature Lazers were produced in very limited quantities and all of them were sold through our dealer network. Your best bet would be to contact your local Exmark dealer and inquire if he/she or any other dealer in the region had any in inventory.

Thanks

Terry

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Here.

934-500.jpg

4. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

How much do they cost?

5. John Gamba

from ct

I"m going to see if i can put a roller on it.
    John

6. BigDave

BigDave LawnSite Member

Do the wheels turn and the front wheels pivot? I would love to give one to my child. But since they were made in such limited quantities, I assume they're meant to be expensive collector items ... so I'll try to get it out of my mind, now. :(

7. John Gamba

from ct

8. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Big Dave,

I don't beleive the minitures were ever intended to be "expensive collectables" however we simply ordered what we felt we could sell. They just sold better than we thought they would.

I haven't been able to locate any at the dealers either.........guess I should've ordered one for myself.

Thanks

Terry

9. John Gamba

from ct

I think the walk behines should be next!!
    John

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mr.Gamba you took the words out of my mouth a nice FULL SIZE TT5223 that would be so sweet

If anyone is interested Kub also makes them i have a ZD28F in 1:24th scale but I still bleed eXmark red pm me or e-mail and i can tell you who to go to on e-Bay