Minnesota Green Expo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro-Turf LLC, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Pro-Turf  LLC

Pro-Turf LLC LawnSite Member

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Wasn't planning on it, but I wish I could ... it looks like it would be a good conference !!

3. Pro-Turf  LLC

Pro-Turf LLC LawnSite Member

yeah theres alot of stuff there! its fun i just go check out the exhibitors and hang out with my dealer. Its a good time

4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going, I don't know what day yet but I'll be going.:walking:

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, will be attending one of the days. For those that have been to this event before, is there a better day than others to go? Thanks.

6. patpls

patpls LawnSite Member
    from Mn

This show is big enough to attend all three days, at least wed, thurs. Friday is a half day so I wouldn't leave it till then. C'mon it's Jan in Mn what else do you have going on, if you can get there it is always a must attend.

7. LawnGuy73

Wednesday, before the vendors give all their free crap away.

8. LawnGuy73

I would have to disagree, I go one day for about two hours and I have seen all I need to see. Not much changes from year to year.

9. patpls

patpls LawnSite Member
    from Mn

The show I'll agree 1/2 day to go around , the seminars are run all all 3 days though and you can find something of interest to listen to on all the days.

10. dutchhook

dutchhook LawnSite Member

I'll be there all 3 days. I'm helping with a couple of the seminars.
    Here is a special event sponsored by MNLA that's free and good for networking: I think it's OK I shared this online. Supposed to be for members only
    Steve Hoogenakker
    Steve@Landscape.Pro

RE: MAXIMIZE YOUR MNLA MEMBERSHIP!
    Presented by the MNLA Member Services Committee and sponsored by Mickman Brothers, Inc.
    Event at MN Green Expo on Wednesday, January 9th at 5:30 p.m.
    Minneapolis Convention Center – Seasons Rotunda

Thank you for your membership in MNLA! MNLA invites all business members to a new event at the Minnesota Green Expo. Learn more about how to maximize your MNLA membership and visit with your fellow green industry professionals, as well as members of the MNLA Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, and staff.

This is an informal event – COME AS YOU ARE! Refreshments and snacks will be served.

Mary Dunn
    MNLA Membership Director
    1813 Lexington Avenue North
    Roseville, MN 55113
    651-633-4987
    Fax 651-633-4986
    www.mnla.biz
    www.minnesotagreenexpo.com
    www.gardenminnesota.com