Minnesota Lawn and Landscape Network!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by cbservicesllc, Mar 30, 2013.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I would potentially be interested in subbing out some compost Topdress work for a few of my customers, if anyone does top dressing in the Rochester area.

2. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Is anyone sending out any direct mail marketing for fall & winter services? I'm debating whether or not to do it. With the snow storm that SD/ND is getting this weekend, I'm somewhat hesitant and am thinking winter will be early...

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

No, already have more snow work then I want. It seems like no matter what I still get more calls wanting service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Not mailing any fall clean up flyers. This time of year, I enjoy the cool fall air, doing aerations and winterizations, and finishing up mowing for the season. By 2nd week of Nov or so, I will probably have closed shop unless warmer weather persists longer that usual into fall.

Don't do much snow at all, no interest, only do what I do to provide start up cash for next spring.

5. JContracting

Does anyone happen to know where to get Scag mower parts? The levers on the top of the hand control on one of my wb's broke. I've been looking online and haven't found what I need.

6. MN Lawn Care

MN Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I looking for someone around the forest lake, Wyoming area who specializes in fertilizer and spraying for weeds.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

MN maint supply is a pretty big dealer, not sure if your still looking for parts

8. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Try Here...West St Paul Arrow Mower

9. JContracting

Got the part I needed from RCWP or w.e the name was. Item is on backorder unfortunately though but it has now shipped so I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

Seems like the leaves have been holding on longer this year. We are usually done with clean ups by the end of the second week this month. Does anyone go any longer if the weather holds, or do you shut it down and get ready for the white stuff to drop?