Minnesota Lawn and Landscape Network!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by cbservicesllc, Mar 30, 2013.

1. WenzelOSLLC

WenzelOSLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Is there any place in the metro area that actually rents (walk behind) topdressers? Something like an Ecolawn Applicator.

Tried searching a bit but search from the mobile app isn't the best. I'll keep trying though.

Thanks

2. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

We are getting popped with new calls already! Unreal --- Started with a mini-van...Don't forget where and how you started. That's what keeps my drive alive!

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know of a supplier that has 3/8" buff limestone?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Best of luck finding a rental. I bought an Eco200 this season. Did a few lawns but have not used it enough yet to get a good rate of return. Hope that changes....

5. WenzelOSLLC

WenzelOSLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I'm tempted to buy one but I've only done two topdressings in the last 5 years.

I guess I could try to push for them more. I like the eco lawn because of the capacity and coverage area but have a hard time justifying 9k on that when I have other machines that I would use more. There is a company that offers the service nearby that I may just sub out.

6. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for 2 guys, maintenance foreman and helper, to take over a 4 day maint route. $10+ BOE for helper, $13-$16/salary for foreman who has experience and can plow.

Let me know if you guys have anyone

7. Nathan 281

Nathan 281 LawnSite Member
    from MN

Anyone know a good wright manufacturing dealer in the Minneapolis area. I went to a few dealers today didn't get a good feeling about any of them

8. spronk1

spronk1 LawnSite Member

I am guessing you probably went to one in Plymouth. I did not have a good experience with that dealer on another purchase. Cant say for sure on a mower purchase though. I would still use this dealer due to location as they are only 1 mile from my house if I purchased/owned a wright mower. Are you looking for a stander? Maybe want to check out the new JD Stander, Built on wright stander specs according to the JD Dealers I went to this past summer when I was contemplating a standon unit. Hopefully someone else here has a good recommendation for a wright dealer as I would also be interested in checking them out.

9. Nathan 281

Nathan 281 LawnSite Member
    from MN

Yes I went to the Plymouth dealer they were nice people. Just seemed like they had so much going on. I haven't heard back from them or any of the other 3 dealers I called or stopped at

10. amose

amose LawnSite Member

Looking for 06 or so turf tracer kawaisaki motor
    Located in alexandria mn thanks. New to site
    If there's a better place to post let me know
    Posted via Mobile Device