1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mirror- Connecting to trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kmeforou, Mar 30, 2004.

1. kmeforou

kmeforou LawnSite Member

I recently bought a mirror that you put on the tailgate of your truck. This item is great. I was one of the worst backers on this planet and now I can hook up in no time at all. It is inexpensive and well worth every penny I spent on it. Hope this message helps others that have had problems hooking up.
  2. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

lets see a picture
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I saw a guy that had one he got off of an old, junk schoolbus. He had his mounted to his trailer, though, and when he was hooked up, it would pivot or fold down. I thought. "Now, THAT's a pretty cool idea!" The only time I ever really think of it, though, is when I'm backing up to the trailer.lol
  4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Never really had many problems backing up to the trailer.
  5. kmeforou

kmeforou LawnSite Member

A lot of you are good at this. I was not. The mirror lets you see when the ball meets the connection on the trailer. The mirror folds up, so it does not take much room in your truck. It also slides on and off very easily. The cost was a little over thirty dollars plus shipping. Sorry, I do not have a way of taking a picture. I also believe that they guarantee satisfaction or your money back less shipping and handling. You may want to confirm.
  6. kmeforou

kmeforou LawnSite Member

I forgot to mention that this one hangs off the end of your tailgate.