1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mirror lawn lost target contract

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by derektaus, Mar 1, 2012.

1. derektaus

derektaus LawnSite Member

I am sure some of you have heard that mirror lawn lost their contract with Target for landscape services. I wasn't extremely unhappy with mirror lawn other than the slow payment. I was wondering if anyone had heard who is picking up the new contract or if it is going to be a store by store deal? This wasn't a huge contract for us but it wasn't a bad deal and I would like to continue on with the new company. Any info would be great :)

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I know our Target was asking plow companies for bids. Not sure if that's the way its always been.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. derektaus

Not usually I know True North had the contract for the midwest Targets

4. GreenHammer

GreenHammer LawnSite Member

Anyone know who is taking over west coast target stores?:cool2:

5. derektaus

Apparently Mirror lawn is trying to keep the target contract but we will see what happens I guess.

6. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Brickman has the Targets in my area, Maryland and Delaware

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I received a e-mail from Brickman about 3 months ago [ because we were a sub for them at one time i guess} They wanted to know if i wanted the lawn contracts for any Target stores in my area. I am thinking they forget i told them to kiss my A$$, any way they wanted me to give them a price for the lawns, mulch, tree pruning for the stores in my area. When i looked at the list it was EVERY store in the United States. They could not take the time to find MY area, they just throw the hole list out there.:dizzy:So I'm thinking are they going to any of the stores themselves ? I would not waste my time giving them a price for anything.