Misc. Equipment For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DSLND, Jan 29, 2007.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I have some stuff for sale. This is just stuff customers have given me or people have given me or old equipment i am no longer in need of due to updating to better stuff.

Agri-Fab 38' Lawn Sweeper, Good Condition, Barely Used -$50
    Toro S200 Snow Blower Runs weak, smokes, great fixer or parts-$30
    Craftsman 21in w/bag Runs Great, Freshly Tuned and Mulches Great-$65
    Yard Machines 21in Barely Used, Runs Great, Freshly Tuned,-$45
    John Deere 14PB Needs new Spark Plug Wire, Great Mower When Running-$30
    Lawn Boy 21in-Needs New Pull Rope parts, new maintenance part, self propelled-$30

Also Have 1993 John Deere WB. 17hp Kawisaki Engine and 54in Deck w/JD Side bagger. About 1750 Hours. Good Condition. If I get a good offer then i will because i want a Toro but if not i will wait to trade in on a Toro.

PM Me if Interested! No Guarntee On Anything! Offers Welcome!

-Mitch-

For Sale 001.jpg

2. DSLND

Heres A Picture Of The WB. -Mitch-

000_0709.JPG

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL... do you really have all that stuff just sitting by the curb waiting for someone to come by jack it all with a pickup truck? be carefull. free bump, bud.

4. DSLND

Haha! We live out in the country and i always have something out there for sale and nobody has ever jacked anything, its a pretty nice neighborhood. If anything were to ever get stolen then i would prob. just advertise in local paper or classifieds but its never happened b4. Thanks! -Mitch-

5. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

i'm sry but that's funny.

sellin the w/b already?

6. DSLND

I'm only selling the WB if i get an offer i like. I found a sweet deal on a Toro 52' T-Bar in IN. and i'd really like to get it. -Mitch-

7. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

i saw. ya if i would get another w/b it would be toro or exmark. i love the viking grips. good luck.

8. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

As far as 21" mowers go- is the Lawnboy the only self-propelled? Also, you state that the JD is a "great mower when it runs." Have you had any other problems w/ the JD(besides the sparg plug wire)?

9. DSLND

The lawnboy is the only self propelled. I have never ran one but when i got it i was able to fire it up but never used it. The John Deere was a great mower, mulched really well, and was reliable. It comes with a basically new bag and a side discharge plate which mounts on the back. It has never had any other problems besides broken starter part, and little things like that. Its got the 4.5
    Kawisaki engine which is a great engine. -Mitch-

10. DSLND

Offers Welcome On Everything! Including The Wb! -Mitch-