Misc. Heavy Equipment Pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Jelinek61, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,

I love heavy equipment and anything related to the construction/excavating industries. That being said one hobby of mine is taking photos of heavy equipment and trucks whenever I see then. I figure there must be some other guys on here who love equipment like I do even if we don't own it and I know all you guys love pictures. So I figure why not start a thread where anyone can post random pictures of excavating and construction equipment for everyone to enjoy. I'll start it off with some recent photos i took.

These are from the Grand Rapids area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jelinek61

Some more......
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Jelinek61

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is when i was turning over a compost pile with a Case 621D
    [​IMG]

4. Dan85

Dan85 LawnSite Member

Great Photos!

5. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome pics, keep them coming

6. Jelinek61

Thanks,

A little info about the pics above- The first ones are just south of grand rapids where they are tearing down an old GM plant.

The yellow lowboy, Cat 375, tower crane, and grove crane are working at Grand valley state university building a new library.

The high reach Cat 365 is demoing a building in GR where Grand Valley is gonna build a new business college. The Libherr drill is putting down foundations at the same site for the new building after the demo debris was cleared.

The Deere 850 is working on interconnecting a 48" water line under I-196 because they widened the highway by two lanes each way.

The EX800 is installing sewer through a right-of-way near the grand rapids airport.

7. Jelinek61

Here are some more.....The Cat 345 is owned by the same company as the 375 and yellow lowboy shown above. The had a problem with the cylinder and had to remove it to bring it to Michigan Cat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jelinek61

Here is some from a land clearing job near muskegon a few years ago. They ended up building a wacker neuson assembly plant on the land.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deere excavator with a Fecon stump grinder
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Jelinek61

A couple from michigan cat. An all beat up 992, a row of used dozers and a brand new excavator.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Jelinek61

Here's a tractor w/ manure spreader owned by a dairy farmer in coopersville michigan.
    [​IMG]