1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Missing Bushes?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by twins_lawn_care, May 18, 2004.

1. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

So I pull up to this house I am suppose to remove 3 bushes from Monday morning. As I'm pulling up, I am thinking to myself, "Is this the right house..." It looks different, and I had to make sure this was the one. Then it hits me, the bushes had already been removed! I was ticked off, as I had already agreed to a price for teh work, and the lady gave me the ok. SO I call her up, and she says "oh, I had the guys that used to do my lawn remove them, since they stopped by, sorry I didn't call and tell you" :angry:
    "But I'd still like you to keep mowing it"

This really started my day off great.

Anyways, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how'd you handle it?

Luckily, my next job of the day turned into 3x the original work, and picked me back up, but boy did she move down on my list!
  2. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

I have a guy that dumped us because we trimmed his evergreens without asking, so i stop by this spring b/c he hadn't had his clean up done yet and he asked me to remove some plants for him even though he had another LCO. I would still cut the grass how stupid would you be to drop them b/c they got some1 else to pull out some shrubs.