Missing Out!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Oct 21, 2004.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Here guys! Its been awhile since I've been here. Computer troubles! Get it fixed, something else goes worng x 10. Now I have a new computer and I am keeping the old for net only set up. The new will be totally business use only! By the way, my wife & I had our first child, a bady boy! Exciting to grow a new helper up!!
  2. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Congratulations on the new boy. It'll be nice to have a computer for business use only. Won't have to worry about hackers. What happened with the other, was it viruses?
  3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on the new baby! My baby boy is 3.5 years old now and still makes me smile and laugh a hundred times per day. It's the best thing that ever happened to us! You're going to love it. Enjoy him and love him lots. He will pay it back to you many times over in creating lots of joy and happiness for you. It only gets better year after year too! Congrats!
  4. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

5. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I see your from nw iowa. where abouts?
  6. BryantLandscape

BryantLandscape LawnSite Member

Congrats on the baby, been married almost 6 years now and still no kids.....times a tickin...
  7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats on your new baby. :blob3:
  8. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, viruses. They told me from spam email to downloading specific web pages that had attachments.

Also i want to say thanks to all for the support of our 1st child and yes, I love coming home at nite and just holding him for an hour or so!
  9. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcom back & congrats on the new joy!
  10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

congrats and good luck with the new young'n