Missing Posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by thelawnguy, Feb 17, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Have Moderators/Administrators gone on a purge spree? I have been searching for past postings, one thread in particular which used to have 20+ posts in the snow forum has been pared down to 8. Makes no sense now for me to post a followup since the thread no longer makes any sense with posts missing.

FWIW it was a thread on sand vs salt.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The posts that are deleted and moved threads are all supposed to be put in the Moderator Forum. The only ones in there in the past 10 days are ones I have moved. When did this happen. I have not moved anything from the Snow Forum in the past 10 days.

3. thelawnguy

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Eric,
    Did you find anything out on these? I'm interested too.

5. thelawnguy

Am I to assume they just vanished on their own?

Someone e-mail me privately if they do not want to discuss this on forum please.

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I found the thread you are probably referring to. It has several posts in it from you. There was a lot of bashing in it and Chuck Smith closed it and moved it to the moderator forum where we store closed and moved threads. It is a 2 page thread on salt. If you want more details on this, email me. This is the one where Snow called a place getting prices on Salt.

I would have closed and moved this thread too. It was getting ugly.
    Eric

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea bill better email him in a hurry. You can never know enough about salt