missing thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by plowking35, Mar 13, 2000.

1. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Must be a thread gremilin. Administrator should look into this.

2. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Funny how the most interesting threads just disappear. When you seperate the wheat from the chaff don't you usually keep the wheat and throw out the chaff? Just the opposite happened in this case. Well, such is the way of it!<br>

3. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

I guess the 1st amendment doesnt apply here. Well since most want to set prices we might as well call each other comrad anyway.

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hello,<p>The person who started the original thread requested that I remove it. Besides.. It was started as a off topic conversation that had nothing to do with commercial lawn care.

5. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Well Plowking now we'll probably have to go to Turfquip for our daily dose of Phil. Ain't that a fine kettle of fish?

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

well, for whatver reason Phil requested that I remove his post and since he requested it I did it.

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

So we all just wasted our time replying to a post in detail. Will keep that in mind for future reference.

8. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Is there protocol on handling people promoting illegal activities in the forum? Maybe that's why it was removed.

9. Stonehedge said:<p>&gt;Is there protocol on handling people promoting illegal activities in the forum? <p>Oh NO did someone remove a deflector shield?