mission/vision statement

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Sep 19, 2003.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

how many of you actually have mission or vision statements that you put in your brochure or on your website. im looking to come up with my own statement, and ive been searching the web to look at some other companies statements to help me get some ideas on how i want to form my statement. if you have one, would you mind posting it? i am in no means looking to steal a statement, but it seems every company has a different way of introducing themselves, and i want to see if im on the right track.
    thanks....

2. Ax Man

Ax Man LawnSite Senior Member

Look at the profiles of members you respect.They usually have links to thier sites with(at least in my case)mission statements.Happy hunting!

3. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

My mission statement: Integrity in the art of mowing.

4. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

It is the primary objective of Smith Property Care to provide professional property maintenance services that will prove to be an asset to your property(s). A program designed to meet the needs of the property and it's landscape, and to provide for it's complete care through the timely delivery of our services. We are in business to maintain appealing, clean and enjoyable outside environments to the complete satisfaction of our customers.

Please consider this proposal an outline. We are glad to discuss questions, preferences and make any needed adjustments during our initial visit with you.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

great guys....keep em coming.

6. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

"Satisfy customers, make money and have fun while you're doing it !!!"

Actually, I cannot take credit for this, I read it in a Dilbert comic strip.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

TIEDEMAN LAWN & LANDSCAPING
    PROVIDES QUALITY AND FRIENDLY SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS WITH AN ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

RESPONSIVENESS, RELIABLITY, AND PERSONAL ATTENTION ARE WHAT WE PROMISE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH UNIFORMED AND WELL GROOMED STAFF.

WE PERFORM KNOWLEDGABLE AND ETHICAL STANDARDS IN OUR PRECISION AND PERFECTIONESS SERVICES.

sorry that it's all caps..copied from a document

8. Keith Howells

Keith Howells LawnSite Member

Here's the one from our company. It's in PDF format.

Attached Files:

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Here is a motto from the article we posted.

What is your business motto?

Quality work at a fair price and customer satisfaction.

10. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

My mission is to make enough money so i dont have to do this anymore.