mitsubishi canter 4x4 medium duty

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BJWLAWNCARE, Feb 10, 2013.

BJWLAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone using one of these? How are they to plow with? How about some other pro's and con's. Thanks.

BJWLAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

100 views and no one can chime in. I kind of figured that might be the case. MSRP is 42k cab a chassis. You might be in like 50-55k depending on plow, dump etc. Any input would be appreciated. TY.
  3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i have 2013 super lawn truck that is a canter but not the 4x4. fuso is a great company and stands behind their product. just be aware that fuso has switched to a new engine/trans than before it now has a italian engine and a japanese dual clutch transmission, i personally would have preferred them keep the old aisin tranny that my other unit has but that's progress. as i stated mine is a SLT so I can't offer any pricing on the dump and etc but we've been avg just under 13 mpg but I doubt you'll get that unless you get an aluminum dump
  4. HDLLandscaping

HDLLandscaping LawnSite Member

Fusos are great, my first landscaping job had me driving one with a 12ft dump bed with a EZ-Lift (was working for a ferry company so it also had other uses). Great truck! Never used the 4x4.

If your looking for information on it as a plow truck i would check on I remember there being a forum on there about these trucks. I imagine it would be a great truck since it has a good turn radius and can weigh alot.