1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mixing Drive 75 w/ Lesco 3way

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by blalawn, Jul 12, 2006.

1. blalawn

blalawn LawnSite Member
    from Indy

Anyone mixed drive with 3way? I got a new established yard with lots of broadleaf and grassy weeds. I would like to mix the, but not sure on rates.
  2. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

Just mix the label rate on both and you'll be fine.
  3. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love saying this. READ THE LABEL!!
  4. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Drive and Quicksilver will smoke most weeds out there. And you can seed 7 days later.
  5. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Oh, and as our friend Stumper said:
  6. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

not to sound like a broken record, but reading the label is best, and its the law
    also, isn't getting a little hot for three way?:blob2:
  7. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not using any until after this heat wave breaks. hopefully going to cool down at the end of this week.
  8. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't how many times you have to tell people to read the label. Makes you wonder how they make it in life. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GREENITUP LawnSite Member

Yes - he should read the label.... but the lesco 3-way label I have doesn't mention the product "drive 75".... so why give this guy a hard time for asking a practical question like this??? Isn't this what the forum is for? Blalawn - mix as sclawndr said and you will be ok - just use some sticker whenever using Drive.
  10. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Yes often it may not indicate in the labelling if a product mixes productively with another product, plus the main purpose of the labelling from the manufacture's point of view is to cover their back-side. I have used products labeled for a certain problem and found them to not be very effective products.
    Why not ask a question like that and save yourself some headaches and some $$$$?