1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

mjlawncare 2011-12

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mjlawncare, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

You do some really good work man... In one of the pictures I see u have a Lazer. Is looks new? You like it?

2. mjlawncare

mjlawncare LawnSite Member

the ford runs a fisher 9.5 exv, we will work sat and sundays to catch up on mowing but most the time we finish our mowing on fridays and usually work saturdays doing other things and sometimes sundays, in fall time we work 7days a week,we ended up with anywhere from 6-12inchs in my area with snow,most years we have 80-90 percent of cleanups done by thanksgiving but have worked till the first or second week of december with cleanups weather permitting

3. mjlawncare

the laser is actually 5years old has 1200hrs we try and keep all our equipment looking new its a good machine but we baught the scag last year and i really love it as of right now i wont bye another lazer just because i love how the scag cuts and performs all around i think there a better built machine then exmark as far as walkbehinds go ill stick with exmark tho

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Well u had me fooled lol

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

any updates or pictures ??? keep em coming.

6. mjlawncare

i got this one from today

leaf vac.jpg

7. Five Points

Five Points LawnSite Member

looks like a nice business you have there. nice equipment and lots of work for it to do.

Are you happy with the collection system on the scag? does it go on and off as easy as the webpage says that it does.

are bags easy to unload or would the clamshell be better.

Thanks. im enjoying your pics.

8. mjlawncare

The bagging system is ok but not as good as exmark esp if your bagging thick long grass you have to go really slow compared to exmark, i would go with the clamshell if you can dump the clippings on the property. Exmark bagger comes on and off alot easier
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Five Points

Five Points LawnSite Member

10. mjlawncare

load of leaves from today

brick.jpg