MK 2005-G Gas Brick Wet Table Saw

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by etwman, Oct 11, 2007.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to put this here because I think it relates better in this thread. I stopped in at the shop today around 1 p.m. to find my guys working on equipment (due to the rain). They advised me that the time has come to unload that MK Brick Saw that has been sitting in the loft for 2 years, they are tired of falling over it. I guess they are probably right.

Here's the scoop. It is an MK 2005-G Brick Saw that'll handle 14" blades with ease. It was used no more than 6 months from the time we bought it. Everything works 100% and its powered by a 9 hp Honda. This is a $2300 saw new. I'd let it go for $1500.00 out the door firm. If you are interested in it let me know. First one with a deposit takes it. I can get actual photos of it in the next day or so but its in next too new shape.

This is pretty much what it looks like new:

b_PaverBlockSawsPaverBlockSawsGasPowered-MKDiamondProductsMK2005G.jpg

2. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

That's a nice price someone will jump on it I'm sure. Can you really tell the difference between the 9hp and 5.5 hp honda when cutting pavers?

3. etwman

Sorry my fault, it is the 5.5 hp. on this MK Saw. The 9 was on something else.

4. Humble Earth Mover

Humble Earth Mover LawnSite Member

Jarod,

I sent you a PM regarding the saw. I've been in the market for one of these. If you can get back to me. Shoot me an email to adam@muirview.com with your phone number and maybe I can take a look today sometime. Thanks!

Adam

5. etwman

SOLD. Thanks Adam.

6. Humble Earth Mover

Humble Earth Mover LawnSite Member

Nice meeting you today Jarod. Good luck in NY, looks like an awesome design! I'll have to take a road trip to play a round or two after your done!

Adam