MKWL shop pics...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Nov 15, 2005.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's some pics of my shop/small barn. What do you think?

shed 5.jpg

2. mkwl

a few more...

shed 6.jpg

shed 7.jpg

3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice blower racks and I'm glad to see you voted for Bush!

4. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Nice and see its organized making good use of space. I like the fire extinguisher and wish more people carried and learned to use them properly. My theory would be not to have it by the gas cans or door. If I am at the door I am leaving, I want the extinguisher to help me fight my way to the door if need be, and if the gas cans would catch you cannot get the extinguisher and the fire would be near an exit. I am not a fireman or know much on the best setup so others pleas chime in. i think combustibles in an area away from exits and extinguishers placed to help gt to an exit if need be. Boy I rambled on but my main point is good job !!

5. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm on a voly fire dept and you should have a exting at the back and front of the building.

6. mkwl

Thanks! My whole family is filled with die hard Bush supporters! Also, I'm a vol. Rescue Squad/EMT, and I agree that the fire extinguisher should be moved. I may get another, bigger one and put it closer to my main (overhead) door. Keep the responses coming! :waving:

7. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Looks real good thats exactly how i want mine to look, except the ceailings will be higher and it wiil be a tad biiger.

8. mkwl

Thanks, in my opinion organization is very importaint. I like to have all of my equipment and supplies where I can easily get to them, and have them where I know they are.

9. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

time for a bigger place. nice though. we got extinguishers in every truck. too many fires last year. none this year though.

10. mkwl

Well, remember I'm only 15 years old, and I don't plan on buying anymore big equipment for quite a while. After I graduate High School, then graduate College (I will major in Landscape Architecture), I will buy a peice of commercial property and build a big building/office. For right now, this is plenty big for me.