MN boyz... whos up and at emm!?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sirsweatsalot, Mar 31, 2003.

1. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

well there are a few of us out here in WMN. mostly just double mowing and cleaning out the commercial properties. alittle too wet for power raking yet. like to hear what everyone else is up to.
  2. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Been doing cleanups since last Monday. I have been working 3 hour days! This weather has provided us with an additional three week cleanup period. A nice relaxing pace.
  3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Work has not yet started for us. The ground is still far too wet and soggy. With the weather forcast (wet and cool-low 40's) for the next week, I would say it will be atleast 3-4 weeks before we start. Its either all or nothing for us, I don't like to fiddle around with small projects.
  4. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

My brother has been advertising and getting that going. We're still pretty soggy in the south. I cant wait to get back from school and start making money. That EPS is caling my name.

Landed an account yetserday...was nice for a monday :)
  5. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

there talking rain/snow for the rest of the week so that wont help getting a head start on anything. i guess it gives everyone a head start for getting everything ready to go!
  6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am trying to get new accounts because I just relocated to denver from -Minnetonka, MN