Mn Insurance Licenses Permits

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Scooter1955Chevy, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Scooter1955Chevy

Scooter1955Chevy LawnSite Member

If any one in Mn can help me to find out what Insurance Licenses Permits i need to get started and how much they are and where i need to go and get them i have look on some web sites but not been able to find what i need. i may not be looking in the right place. For now i plan on just doing lawn mowings and trimming nothing big to start out with. Thanks For You Help

2. VanceTrendov

VanceTrendov LawnSite Member

I live in minneapolis, about 2 blocks form st. Paul, and i can help you out with a ton of stuff. But i do the best over the phone or other means then posting in a this board. Leave me your contact information and i will contact you

Vance Trendov

Trust Lawn Care

763-458-7412
    vancetrendov@hotmail.com

3. VanceTrendov

VanceTrendov LawnSite Member

I live in minneapolis, about 2 blocks form st. Paul, and i can help you out with a ton of stuff. But i do the best over the phone or other means then posting in a this board. Leave me your contact information and i will contact you

Vance Trendov

Trust Lawn Care

763-458-7412
    vancetrendov@hotmail.com

4. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i believe all you need in minnesota is to register your name/business with the state.

they call it certificate of assumed name.

cost is like $35 if i remember corrrectly