1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mo commercial applicators certification

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by glowman, Feb 20, 2002.

1. glowman

glowman LawnSite Member
    from mo

Any advice would be very appreciated and helpful. I just recieved my two books. Applying pesticides correctly and Ornamentaland turf pest control. I will try taking the test in April. Is the test multiple choice and are there any particular areas I need to concentrate on? Thank you for your input!
  2. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy LawnSite Senior Member

i cant answer for your area, but ohio is multiple choice. some of the questions are common sense, and som are general knowledge questions. it really isnt that hard of a test to pass.
  3. Meagle816

Meagle816 LawnSite Member
    from mo

I took certification test several five years ago.took my two times to pass. multiple choice & identification. 50 core, 50 catagory 3, some picts ofweeds & insects to identify. know your formulas and be able to identify weeds & insects. study the books.
  4. Pacific Nursery

Pacific Nursery LawnSite Member

Don't forget to look over that little state book. The test takes about 4or5 questions from it. Mainly how long till you renew, technician questions, stuff like that.