1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2menandamower, Aug 21, 2006.

1. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

Anyone use the product called Mo-Deck??? I just bought a can of it and put it both of my mowers (Z and WB). I have not checked to see what the results have been just wonrdering if anyone else has used it and if it really makes a difference......
  2. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Good product.

We feel it makes a difference in how clean our decks stay and eases the cleaning them.
  3. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I have it on my Walker and I like it.
  4. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use it in the spring. It makes a huge difference. You still will get some accumulation on the deck, but it is easily scraped off.
  5. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Like others have said above, its a good product although if you're in wet juicy grass as in spring, you will still get some buildup underneath but much of it will just fall off as you are mowing.

And as mentioned above, when you use this product ongoing, you will find scraping the deck is much easier. It also buildsup over time and the longer you use it, the better it works each time. Make sure to get the deck pretty clean before you spray it on and leave it dry for at least 15 minutes before you start the blades
  6. Olylawnboy

Olylawnboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Oly Wa

Wow, you bought this stuf, aplied it, used it, didn't observe it's use, and asking if anyone is using it and if it makes a difference! :).....Am I getting old or what:)