MO. lawn and garden show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BladeRunner Rep, Feb 18, 2003.

1. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

The MISSOURI lawn and garden show is this weekend at the OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS in SPRINGFIELD MO. Feb.21-23 from 10am.-8pm.

I hope to meet some of you there!

2. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

How do you get there?

3. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

I have emailed you a map, also you can go to ozarkempirefairgrounds.com for directions

4. I am going to try and make it.The weather might play a factor in it.Suppose to be a nasty weekend weather wise

5. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

You are right John the weather is looking bad. I hope you can make it.

6. Weather and snow prediction kept me from going.

7. suppose to get 6 to 8 inches of snow in springfield.Lawngodfather
    would have liked to met you there.I guess I will be stuck home also.Lawngodfather snow is coming your way to.Boy I cant wait for spring

8. Yup we know snow is coming.....Just waiting for it to get here.

Can't do the 4 hour drive back, then right into pushing snow, so I couldn't go.

9. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I attended the show yesterday and got caught in a snow storm. Very low turnout. but a good show anyhow. Got to see the new john deere 797 with 72" deck, also the Dixe extreme with a 72" and a Bladerunner with a 72". Also there was scag and hustler and badboy and walker, dixon ariens gravely, grasshopper kubota, exmark Yazoo, cub cadet, and new to me anyhow was country clipper, interesting machine. I hope someone will show pictures of the show!

10. rwleigh

rwleigh Banned

I took some pictures I will see if I can get them posted!