Mobile Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by KS_Grasscutter, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

So do you just log onto the regular version of LS and you'll be automatically directed to a mobile version?

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, that looks better!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  3. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Much Better! Thanks Guys!

4. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

where do you get this mobile lawnsite???

just got an ipad 2 recently and the full site sometimes crashes when i'm typing a post (usually a long one). apple users and apple says some sites with tons of pics will cause that. there is no fix yet.

i'm interested in trying the mobile version.

did a search and looked in faq's. found this thread through a google search.

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the mobile site can be seen via your mobile phone...the iPad will yield the regular version of the site

6. yardguy28

ok thanks......

haven't ever checked out the site on my iphone. the screen being so small i limit my internet use to only things i have to do like if i'm not at home and need to do something important on the internet. at home i reach for my ipad or laptop.

7. ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Senior Member

The iPad gets the regular version of the site now?
    Because before it got the white+light blue mobile version.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, the iPad gets the regular version of the site

9. yardguy28

my ipad gets the full version of lawnsite but i think it get a mobile version of plowsite.

on plowsite there is no ads, no way to check subscribed threads, no advanced options for posting. its pretty basic.

lawnsite seems to crash from time to time when posting. according to apple sites that have heavy pictures and videos (all the advertisments here, but no complaint) can do that and there is no fix as of yet.

can't say i'd rather have the mobile version on my ipad because the ipad is now my main source of the internet and i can still highlight comments in red or make bold words. something you can't do with the mobile version.

10. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

lawnsite on my BB only shows a 1/2 of screen..