Mobile marketing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Zito, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Zito

Zito LawnSite Member

I have signs on my truck, but I want to be more interactive. I want people to be able to see my signs, walk over, and get a business card and a flyer. I thought about mounting some holders on the side of the truck and then filling them up when I stop at Walmart or wherever. Anyone have any ideas?

2. monkey9197

monkey9197 LawnSite Member
    from NY

u wanna put like billboards basically onthe sides of the truck and park it by busy roads? i guess it can work make sure cops wont harass you for non sense

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Zito,

How about something like this? Click image for link.

[​IMG]

4. celltech

celltech LawnSite Member

Hey gopher, I like that idea. No matter what, potential customers will almost always have access to your business card. Only thing I think I would do is label it bigger to draw more attention to it. Do you know, is that on both sides? How about a LITTLE flyer with the business card attached to it. I don't know about everyone else, but I like it....probably just because I have never seen it before.

5. Zito

Zito LawnSite Member

Yeah, Gopher, that's what I'm talkin about. Celltech's on to something. I'm gonna go to Walmart. If I find something, I'll let you know. If I find something else (my digital camera is missing. think the kids got it:confused: ) I'll post a pic.