Mobile Power Washer Commercial Grade!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by craftsman, Aug 11, 2008.

1. craftsman

craftsman LawnSite Member

2007 MODEL YEAR BUILT AND SOLD BY T.GEORGE PODELL AND CO. of FORT WAYNE IN.100% SELF CONTAINED. 2007 INTERSTATE 1, 16X7 ENCLOSED TRAILER WITH 2 5200# AXLES WITH REG.GVW 9950#. ROOF VENTS, RUBBER LINED FLOOR, 5 DOORS, POWDER COATED FASTENERS W/ STAINLESS TRIM AND ALUMINUM WHEELS. 535 GAL. WATER TANK W/ DUMP VALVE, 3500 PSI. 6 GPM PUMP W/HOT, COLD, STEAM, 24 HP. HONDA, DIESEL BURNER, 3000 W. GENERATOR FOR AUX.POWER. 2 HOSE REELS WITH 250 FEET OF 5800 PSI HOSE, 4 VARIABLE PRESSURE GUNS, ADJUSTABLE AT THE GUN, 2 DIFFERENT SIZES, 1 2 STEP GUN TO RUN DIFFERENT CHEMS. AND CONTROL AT GUN. EXTRA SPACE IN TRAILER FOR STOAGE, EXTRA FITTINGS AND STUFF. I KNOW I AM FORGETTING DETAILS.UNIT HAS ONLY 17 HOURS ON METER AND 800 MILES ON TRAILER. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING UNIT AND IS COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL GRADE EQUIPMENT, THAT WILL HANDLE ANY JOB. CAN SEND PICTURES AND DELIVER. THIS UNIT IS AS NEW W/ A USED PRICE TAG. NEW RETAIL $19,000.00 ASKING $13,900.00 OBO. MIGHT TRADE!!!! CALL 724-630-4595

2. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

I am intrested if you are willing to meet me part of the way... PA is a LONG ways away. I would also like to see pictures.

3. craftsman

thanks for your interest, we could work something out. call or write to where to send the pictures. ron 724-630-4595

4. craftsman

Hey all out there, someone replied to my ad with interest in purchase. I can deliver and send pictures. I need to know where to send them. I can take them and develope in a couple minutes. I can not down load on lawnsite. So give me a call. 724-630-4595 Or go to www.tgeorgepodell.com and look at there deluxe power wash unit. That is pretty much what you are looking to buy, +/- extra hose and guns and stuff. Mine is 16x7 and has 5200# axles.Thanks

5. craftsman

Hey JShe8918, you replied to my ad for MOBILE POWER WASHER a couple weeks ago. It is still for sale, make me an offer. I will send pics. This is a REAL NICE piece of equipment, Not only does it look good!!!, it works good!!!! It will handle any job. I will even throw in some soap concentrate. It has been used very little, 17 hours. It is LIKE NEW and READY TO WORK , just add water. I am taking a BIG HIT!! My loss, your gain. Give me a call! 724 630 4595

6. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

10,000 and I will come get it.

Dave...

7. craftsman

Thanks for the offer cooluv, you can do better than that, and still come pick it up.

8. coolluv

from Atlanta

I checked out the website and Ebay. Nice machines and setup. Why are you selling it?

Dave...

9. coolluv

from Atlanta

Lets see some pictures.

Dave...

10. craftsman

Dave, I have not looked at the site for a while. Please take note that my equipment is a 16x7 v/ 14x7 and 5200# axles v/ 3500# foot for more working room and heavier towing. I am selling due to the fact that I have several things going on and I can not put the time into trying to make some real money with the machine. I opened a repair garage with a friend, and my wife said "you better find one thing to focus on or everything is going to go down" So with that thought I am gong to focus on the garage. I can send you hard pictures in the mail. I can not send through the computer. It will take me a 1/2 hour, can take pics, print, and have in the mail by afternoon, all I need is address. Give me a call. Thanks Ron 724-630-4595