Mobile Power Washer Commercial Grade!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by craftsman, Aug 11, 2008.

1. craftsman

craftsman LawnSite Member

Dave, I was just on ebay and I could not find one that was comparable to mine. The only ones I saw were lesser models. Mine is top of line. I want you to see one that is like mine. They were on there before, unless I missed it. Please read my description in past threads. Thanks, Ron

2. craftsman

Hey out there, just an update on my ad for MOBILE POWER WASHER. I had someone looking at it and found out that the hour meter reads 29 not 17. Just wanted to be accurate with my info.

3. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Lets see those pics Ron.

Dave...

4. craftsman

Dave I will be glad to send you some pictures. I just printed them out last Tuesday and sent in the mail to someone else who is interested. It was 2 days to South Carolina, so you should get them by Wednesday. I think I have about 10 or 11. All I need is a address, they will be in the mail this afternoon. Please give me a call with address. THANKS Ron 724-630-4595

5. craftsman

Coolluv, are you serious. You keep saying lets see pictures, I tell you to call but you don't. I do not do business transactions over the internet. Call collect if you must. Here is the deal, $13,000.00 I will include 20 to 25 gals. of soap and mild acid concentrates. Thats worth $100.00 or so, and you come pick up. It will cost you about $600.00 to come pick up. I came down $900.00. Thanks Ron 724-630-4595

6. coolluv

from Atlanta

10,000 and I will come get it.

Dave...

7. craftsman

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. $12,800.00 thats it, bottom line. Thank you, Ron

8. coolluv

from Atlanta

My offer still stands.

Dave...

9. craftsman

Thanks Dave. I am talking with a couple other interested people at this time, so I will keep your offer at the bottom of the list. Thanks, Ron

10. coolluv

from Atlanta

Well, Is it sold yet? Money Talks Bull$$it Walks. My offer still stands.

Dave...