1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mobile Power Washer Commercial Grade!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by craftsman, Aug 11, 2008.

1. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 LawnSite Senior Member

Craftsmen, I'm sorry for getting in the middle of this. This will be my last comment.

coolluv, I'm not your brother and you still don't get it. Anyone can make comments and ridiculous offers on the Internet. If your so smart and have done so much research and have the money then why haven't you bought one. Stop wasting his time. Keep you comments about his equipment that you have not even seen or talked with him about to yourself.

It's not my equipment, but it still irks me when I see comments like yours.

Good luck to both of you with your business.
  2. craftsman

craftsman LawnSite Member

HOWARDSELLS2000, Again thanks for your insight, [spelled it right this time], not a problem with me,you getting involved. It is good to have people to comment on things to keep everybody straight. Again with coolluv, if he is serious, there is nothing wrong with him trying to buy at a fire sell price, but this is not a fire sell. So to everybody, I am accepting reasonable offers, [this could really open up a can of worms], that are based on MY REASON, purchase price, asking price, and comparable equipment. So give me a call. Thanks, Ron