Mobile Submit problems?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by whiffyspark, Nov 28, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone having problems submitting on mobile? One of my phones does it, but the other doesn't

Both are on android platform, plowsite always works on both phones. lawnsite works about 30% of the time

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I haven't heard of any problems...are the phones different versions or the same Android version?

3. D&D_Services

D&D_Services LawnSite Member

I'm having this issue as well, I have a Samsung galaxy S3. I can't change my bio, upload pics, etc. Think it just varies from phone to phone?

4. D&D_Services

D&D_Services LawnSite Member

To add to my previous post, I can't view others pics either.

5. Michael J. Donovan

are you able to check and/or change the settings on your mobile device? you should be able to view pictures that are posted within threads, although it may show as an attachment you would need to click on rather then showing inline

also, please keep in mind that the mobile version of the site is set up for simplicity and does not have the complete functionality that the desktop version does

6. whiffyspark

I still have the problem on both phones not. Not all the time though
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Michael J. Donovan

if it isn't happening all the time I am thinking it may be a setting on your phone

can you let me know the android phone/versions you are using so we can check into it?

8. whiffyspark

The newest versions. 4.2.2 and 4.1.2. It can't be my phones seeing how its completly random.
    Posted via Mobile Device