Mobile Websites - Free Mock-ups

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Rui, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Rui

Rui Inactive

Hello all,

Would anyone be interested in a free mobile website mock-up for their business website?

The mobile website once installed will automatically redirect your existing website, to your new mobile optimized website.

The website is simple, clean and to the point ... the final product will include up to 5 pages. We actually completed a website for an existing LawnSite member and if you visit their website on your mobile device, you will see what a mobile optimized website will look like: www.elitemaintenance.ca.

The cost for a website like this, installed, is $299. This price is ONLY for LawnSite members. I provide this service for $499 to all other clients.

Remember, the mock-up is free. All you have to do is ask!:waving:

Email: sales@dynamicemarketing.com

Thanks,
    Rui

Dynamic eMarketing

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Im interested
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Rui

Rui Inactive

4. Rui

Rui Inactive

Hi all,

If it makes it easier for you, feel free to post your website links on here and I'll get you some mock ups!

Cheers,
    Rui

5. The Grounds Crew

The Grounds Crew LawnSite Member

6. Rui

Rui Inactive

7. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

To clarify, are you selling just this mobile view for $299?

8. Rui

Rui Inactive

Hi Tony,

Yes - I provide you with a mobile website that runs independently from your normal website. I also install it with a device detection script on your main website.

Cheers,
    Rui

9. Rui

Rui Inactive

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some info based on Local Mobile. This is a very important part of your visibility online!

"With more than 320 million mobile subscriptions in the U.S., there is no denying that the country is mobile. That includes your local neighborhood. According to Microsoft Tag, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014. Google states that 40% of mobile queries are related to location and that 70% of smartphone users use their device while shopping in-store."

10. ebassett

ebassett LawnSite Member

We've been waiting for a new Word Press template for our website, but we're concerned about being 'Mobile Responsive'.

Since we're relatively new to mobile marketing, how do WordPress plugins like WPTouch compare to the service you're offering?