Mobile Websites - Free Mock-ups

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Rui, Oct 15, 2012.

1. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Could you expand on this? "I provide you with a mobile website that runs independently from your normal website."

2. Rui

Rui Inactive

Hi ebassett,

The most important components to a mobile optimized website are usability (across various devices) and simplicity. The thing with WPTouch is that it provides far too much and is more catered towards content heavy websites. I've used it before and it's a great plugin, if you have that focus in mind.

The purpose of the design I showed you before is that it focuses on the key elements and objectives of a local business. You want potential customers to call you right away and not have to comb through your website to find details that just don't make sense for that step in the purchasing process.

Hope this helps.

Hi Tony,

What I mean by this is that the mobile website I provide isn't a stylesheet added onto your existing website. It's an entirely new website, just for mobile. The website would be in a folder like m.domain.com and I would then place a redirect script on your main website that will determine the visitors device. If it's a mobile phone it will redirect the user to the m.domain.com.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers.

3. ebassett

ebassett LawnSite Member

Thanks Rui -- I appreciate your response.

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Okeedokee...