Mods need help on Plowsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jpp, Oct 10, 2005.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hi guys,

Been trying to get onto plowsite. I sign on then click on Commerecial snow removal and it kicks me off. I go back to plowsite and it says I am not logged in. My user name over there is Young pup. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also disable my firewall and the same thing happens.

Thanks,

JP

2. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

If you are still unable to log in, please try restarting your browser. If that still does not work, please delete your cookies, close the browser and open it again.

That should fix the problem, but if it doesn't, please let me know if you get any error message when you get "kicked off" so that I can investigate this. Thanks!

3. jpp

Ok thanks I will give a try and let you know what happens.

Thanks,

JP

4. jpp

Ok I tried what you suggested to do. Ok the same thing is happening when I try to sign on to Lawnsite. I went to my start up menu and click on internet explorer and I am able to sign on and Post on both sites. But trying to log on and stay on with aol it thanks me for logging in and then redirects me to the site without logging me in. I get no messages so I am not sure if it is aol or not.

JP

5. jpp

Ok now I can at least log in when I use the aol browser but when I click on a forum I get logged out. I am now back on internet explorer. I will try again on Tuesday to sign on with aol. I am shutting down the computer for the night.

JP

6. jpp

Well, still having the problem with both websites when trying to log on with AOL. But if I use internet Explorer I can get on.With AOL I sign on and it says Thank you for logging on JPP or Young pup on Plowsite. Then it redirects me and I am booted off.

I have deleted cookies rebooted and I don't even have my firewalls on.

Thanks for any help. Now before the upgrade I had no problems using aol and getting on to the websites.

Thanks,

JP

7. jpp

Any suggestions from you guys. Here is another thread I have going about this:http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=121515