Moiwng in a war zone

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by irishsoul, May 11, 2007.

1. irishsoul

irishsoul LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I just got done with a yard that looked like it had been fragged. Lots of trees and 40% of it had poison ivy as a ground cover. This was the first cut of the season for it and my butt has been totally handed to me. The reason I'm writing this is to say that my Quick 36 kicks serious ass. Thanks to Gary and crew for a superb product!!

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

That's pretty cool. Any pics by chance?

3. irishsoul

irishsoul LawnSite Member
    from georgia

That's mowing...oops!
    Sorry no pics but I might try to take a few tomorrow.

4. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

It's funny when I read posts like this (or emails that we receive and post to our site), because I know some folks have to be reading along and thinking to themselves hype, hype, hype...:confused:

Now, I'll be the first to "plead guilty" for shamelessly promoting our Quick-series mowers. No argument there. Building and selling lawnmowers is what we do for a living and we sincerely believe in our product.

But posts like this from Pro Cutters who OWN one of our mowers... well it just about warms the cockles of my heart. For anyone who's never had a good old-fashioned cockle-warming, it's something everyone should try at least once in your life.:laugh:

Thanks Irish and all of the other guys who've helped us build our brand. We appreciate each and every one of you. Better Outdoor Products has the BEST customers in the world. :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

As always, if you need anything give us a ring.