1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by JDSKIDSTEER, Jul 26, 2010.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

To Tuscaloosa, to Jackson Miss., to Cullman AL., to withing 20 minutes from the house...4 tanks of fuel and then this...LOL.

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Tires let go with no warning they are very secretive untill they decide to tell the truth :laugh:

On a tandem dually I would be running Michelin XPS Rib or Bridgestone Duravis M895 or Toyo M54.
  3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Total bummer, thank God it was on the right side, it's even worse when it's on the left side right next to traffic.
  4. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yeah! Tell me about it! lol . This was at 730 am on the side of a 6 lane highway!

crappy tires2.jpg

crappy tires!.jpg
  5. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Bummer just about how my last monday went!! I feel your pain!!
  6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Chris don't stop on the highway unless its a truck tire. I'll slow down but the hell with pulling over on the interstate. I did that once and about pissed on myself when a tractor trailer came screaming by.
  7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That's what tire pro's call a zipper blow out.
  8. Stick Pro

Stick Pro LawnSite Senior Member

I know how your fell. I had the same problem but mine was on the way home on a friday. Same axle on the trailer also.
  9. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Any idea what can cause a zipper blowout?
  10. ConstSvcs

ConstSvcs LawnSite Senior Member

BIGGGG bazzzoogaz's carried by beautiful woman of slim proportions ....:confused:...........:dancing: