Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. gomowdig

gomowdig LawnSite Member

Nice pic of the three climbers at once; reminds me of a lineman's rodeo. By the way how did the grades come out; you mentioned taking exams. Lots of good stuff to be learned in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

i was happy with my grades i was able to pull off B+ on all three of my courses. but i got to admit those finals that at-least a year off your life they're tough and hard but i was able to do well which i'm very proud of my self to have done well while working full time.

3. gomowdig

gomowdig LawnSite Member

I agree; keep up the drive.

4. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

i will most definitely keep with it. in the end it can't hurt me having an education, all it can do is help my life be easier

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

i thought that was just me but yea it's comon here in kansas city theres one guy i saw today that was towing a stander with a toyota corola is was pretty funny, but what was even funnier was when i was on the way to a commercial site i saw him at a fitness center mowing his mower looked like it was about to explode and his cluless wife is scalping random ares with a crappy home depot trimmer i almost crashed it was so funny:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here are some pics from yesterday. we had a long day most of the yards but not all we pretty wet. we fell behind half a day and we ended doing 35 yards not all large but not any small thing either. we had a 6 men crew where we would split up at times to advance faster. most of our yards are a one pit stop where we havfe around 4 yards per stop.

Photo0181.jpg

Photo0182.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0159.jpg

Photo0157.jpg

7. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's some from our commercial sites as well. Our yards just got green due to our recent heavy rain, before it had been around 2-3 month drought. not very common to have droughts in houston

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0180.jpg

8. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

oh and sorry for the quality of the pics i used my camera phone (which is actually really good 5 mega pixles) but i was moving while taking pics

9. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here are couple from the weekend
    there's more to come

Photo0187.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0189.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0191.jpg

10. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Mira bien wey. I thought yall got your landscape trailer back? Wouldn't it be much easier to use for mowing? You are one of the very few that stripes the yards here.