Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

OUCH THAT'S GOTTA SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actully had somthing similar like that happen, i was greasing a spindle were exmarks deck adjuster is but anyways i noticed that the pin hilding the adjuster lever wasn't in so curious as i am i just pushed it alitte and wam my finger happned to be in the line of fire so it took my finger nail right off i can't imagene how bad that hurts

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

yep it does hurt alot taking some anti-biotics and vicatin for pain and i'm really careful with these kind of situations but you're never ready till it happens to you. we were 5 men crew and had two vehicles at our dispense so my brother was able to rush me to the hospital

3. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

haha last time i got hurt i stayed home from school for 3 days. good pain killers and video games are heaven:laugh: too bad it couldnt last but we all know we cant be junkies

4. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

first is new house we got in august and it's a nice house and we do a full maintenance, they home owner loves our service we charge him twice as much for our service then the previous company but he has had no regrets so far. and he has already recommended the neighbor and other neighbors two blocks down the street. great gated community where everyone talks to everyone i'm just hoping to get more from this neighborhood. the other two are random in business part back yard and one home

Photo0221.jpg

Photo0218.jpg

Photo0216.jpg

5. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's three pics of three new homes we started friday and we should be done by monday. 18 pallets of sod and 250ft of drain pipes were installed on friday and the landscape will be completed by mid monday i'll have finish pics but till then here are some

Photo0225.jpg

Photo0226.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Photo0228.jpg

Photo0229.jpg

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here are the rest of the backyards

Photo0230.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Photo0232.jpg

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

What neighborhood are these in?

8. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Enclave at Lakewood right of spring cypress and N. Eldridge. it's an all custom homes subdivision gated community town homes kind of thing. we will be getting a new house by next month that adds up to more then these three homes combine

9. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Dang thats nice man. We are still waiting to finish that dang neighborhood front entrance. Stupid general contractor is a idiot. I am waiting to here from him to have Gilbert rewire the irrigation wires on one side. Thats whats holding us up. Once irrigation is in we are in business.

10. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

how's your truck doing, what ended up happening with it. what about your landscape for the HOA you were doing any updates