Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

The truck is back to working now. They did a great job on it. We should be working on the HOA again this week. Just trying to figure the money situation out cuz I just bought a bike lol.

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

here are some finish pics not the best so i'll take some later this week but here are the bad ones

Photo0236.jpg

Photo0237.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0239.jpg

Photo0241.jpg

3. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

that striped lawn on the last page is picture perfect, no wonder he will pay twice as much. do yall do irrigation? looks like business is booming for you. its slowing wayyy down in san antone

4. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

we been kept some sort of busy because of our commitment to more then one field. i'll be doing some lighting on friday for around 5 customers. and did some drafting for one of our two builders for an outdoor kitchenhere are some pics of it theyre pdfs but tell me what yall think. i'm looking for a diff prog to have a realistic look but have not found one yet

Attached Files:

5. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Curious - why do you install the sod before the gardens are in?

6. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Curious - why do you install the sod before the gardens are in?

7. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

the sod is not completely installed all the way there is a gap left where the flower beds are going in.we paint the outline and leave around 2ft between the sod and the edge of the flower bed to work in. usually everything is done on the same day, but when there are multiple homes like this we install the sod first that way it doesn't get all soggy and muddy when it rains unexpectly and it looks much better to have sod in rather then flower beds in first. just our opinion and method of work some people do it the opposite way and works fine for them. it's really whatever suites you

8. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here are some pics of today. they're not much. we don't really have leave jobs or clean ups and when we do they're not until winter and we just don't handle leave jobs like up north

Photo0249.jpg

Photo0251.jpg

Photo0252.jpg

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I wish I was still doing leaves.

10. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

our fall is all messed up the leaves start falling in October but it doesn't end till like january lol it's all weird here in houston or the