1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

here are some pics of how our trailer once we puck our new racks in for the blowers (we bought them after being robed once again for a blower right in front of our commercial properties we were across a small street when a car pulled up got off got the blower and just pealed off and almost crashing into on coming traffic)

Photo0272.jpg

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0270.jpg

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

my sister graduated on the 21 of Dec here are some pics from Minute Maid park(Houston Astros' Baseball Home) the last pic is my lil sis and my lil brother who's graduating this year from high school being valedictorian and will be attending Columbia University(full ride) up in new york for biomedical Engineering

Photo0253.jpg

stuff 033.jpg

stuff 036.jpg

stuff 038.jpg

stuff 071.jpg

3. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

So that trailer can hold 14,000 if I am reading it correctly and how did you get the sod loaded all the way up in the front. Thanks

4. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

Congratulations to them..that is awesome!!!!

5. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

it gets pushed with the pallet forks a lill forward (sometimes when i just have one pallet they have an extension to the forklift that pushes it) and then the other pallets push it even further. the extension is something like this it's a pdf file

Attached Files:

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

thanks i'm very proud of my siblings everyone i know consider us the smart mexican family lol. (None of my parents finished middle school in mexico bc of other neccesities were more important) my sister was the frist to finish high school and went of to college i'm the 2nd my brother the third my lill brother Future Columbia Student) will be the fourth

7. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

nice setup and best of luck to your siblings with there futures!

8. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Everything looks good man. Saludos to your familia.

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

bienvenidos my amigo! that is the world in which we live, and hence why we lock everything down and we are not in a big metro. you should do the same being in a metro. it is going to be very common with so many layoffs etc.

10. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

that sucks bet u got a sweet scar