1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

hey shean......it's saving us lots of time and has pretty much fit in almost all the gates specially the ones that I needed to go into. It's a machine with agility it's quick. We have taken a full day of mowing out, which has given us time to do other jobs, and we can do the work with one less person if needed

here's some pics of it in mowing which are not that good we also got a 60" IS2000 which is amaxing ride is way better then the is1500 which is already really good. this year has been incredible for us so far and we got another truck 2002 chevy 2500 i'll post pics later.

IMG00309-20110408-0916.jpg

IMG00308-20110408-0915.jpg

IMG00307-20110402-0835.jpg

IMG00306-20110402-0835.jpg

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's a pic of the truck that was picked up today Chevrolet 2500HD 2002 with 145000 miles for $2700 i think it will be agreat addition to us. it was taken care of well by the owner (one of our customers)

IMG00312-20110411-1941.jpg

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

That's a good deal. That thing is going to be a gas hog tho.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. duranlandscaping

duranlandscaping LawnSite Member

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your grandstand. I like the 36" deck and that it is floating. Does it cut bermuda well?

5. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Got the mower for $5500 out the door witht the accelerator bag....it was a low bc my dealer got it from another dealer that had closed so it was a lil cheaper.... it does really great with bermuda i only have like 2 or 3 three accounts with it but it doeas a great job... i'll see if i can take some pics on it....We have already 125 hrs and it keeps going non stop everyday it's practically the go to mower in every account we have compact and fast and great cut ....we couldn't be any happier with this mower. i'll post some pics soon hopefully

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

well i've been busy like crazy everywhere but i'll try to catch up with some pics everyone....questions comments either positive or negative are greatly welcomed here....I believe there's always room for knowledge and improvement with an open mind to learn ...
    these are from a before and affter pics of a custom home we did for our house builder sod irrigation and landscape sorry didnt take pics of the finish product with the landscape in it but it was a great build for us and the customer

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

7. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's currently how we run to most our commercial properties i know not very organized trying to get that accross but it's not getting far yet -.- and the other is our grandstands cut with probably our best looking account and the other is what someone did to the truck -.-

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

8. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

well it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been so busy with school and work but this will do for today. I'll try to keep this more updated, though with 19 hrs of engineering classes it will be difficult

This is a house we will be doing here shortly. We did the irrigation already and hopefully do the landscaping and sod tomorrow

IMG113.jpg

IMG115.jpg

IMG116.jpg

IMG118.jpg

IMG119.jpg

IMG120.jpg

IMG121.jpg

9. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. That sucks really bad about the truck. Did you find out who did it and did it come off or did you have to repaint?

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Do i spy a Stihl FS 250 on the top rack?