Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

no never found out who probably some young stupid kid in high school who had nothing else better to do..... it came of easily with nail polish remover.... yes it's a fs 250 ....good strong trimmer

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

This thread is awesome. Any updates for us. Any pictures?

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

teenagers who do **** like that, give kids who work there ass off like me a bad name. sorry to hear about the truck,but now you have a good excuse to wrap it.....

a little off topic but i have always found it funny how you can spend more money wrapping a truck then you spent on the truck in the first place.

4. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

no real update just got the landscape done for the house. It's ben raining in and out the whole time, we're behind almost two weeks of work and at the samw time we're taking on new jobs it's looking like it's gonna be a year.

IMG125.jpg

IMG126.jpg

IMG127.jpg

IMG128.jpg

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Landscaping looks real good, and I really like the look of that house.

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Oh man the builders homes are gorgeous on the inside all custom built. As for the laandscape I wish we could do more on his homes. Our prices are a bit more so what's budgeted for it usually holds me back but still able to put a nice touch. Sod should be in by tomorrow
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

small update of where we are at. We finished the sod on one house and it's closed already(home was purchased immediately) some pics of the inside the house as well.
    there's a pic of what i found out it was a green moth ...pretty neat since it was the first time I've seen this lil critter.
    and last is pic of a retention ponds that we take care of they're all like this and usually a challenge to mow but we get it done

IMG133.jpg

IMG134.jpg

IMG137.jpg

IMG140.jpg

IMG141.jpg

IMG142.jpg

IMG144.jpg

IMG145.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That house is really nice inside and out, and that Ferris can even stipe down in Texas.:cool2:

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

very nice i like it

10. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Here's a small update on a new house we just started....I'm excited it's getting us to work on a lil larger projects which I really do not mind as many of y'all wouldn't either ...here are some before and during pics any comments are always welcomed good or bad I always want to learn from others.

IMG149.jpg

IMG150.jpg

IMG151.jpg

IMG152.jpg

IMG153.jpg

IMG154.jpg

IMG155.jpg

IMG156.jpg