Mondragon Lawn and Trees

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mondragon Lawn Serv, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

here's some in between pics of it

Photo0161.jpg

Photo0162.jpg

2. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

here's the landscaping of the house

Photo0167.jpg

Photo0165.jpg

Photo0168.jpg

Photo0171.jpg

Photo0170.jpg

3. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

and about the fences, they put them like that by design and since there's always problems on who should pay to repair it forces both sides to pay 50/50 for it and there's no complication with the neighbors

4. nothin like fresh st. aug! you do good work man. you guys really like that black mulch in texas, huh.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures and work!

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

thanks guys for the feed backs we work hard to do the best job we can. it helps having a good working family, and having great customers like my custom house builder and my property management customer.

About the black mulch, yeah we love it we at least we do about 90% or our jobs we install black mulch. Some want the brown deco but we always convince them to black, plus black goes with just about anything

7. down here its mainly red,cypress,eucalyptis. i HATE the red and it's hard to find good cypress, so i usually go with the euc.

8. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

yeah i hate the red as well with a passion, but the top three are black, brown hardwood deco, and red

9. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

Here are some pics of a small commercial part out of many that we do, not to good quality but what the heck. By the way it's been a mess here in houston, tx we had lots of rain from Friday up to sat night so it's been catch up time.

Photo0002.jpg

Photo0003.jpg

10. Mondragon Lawn Serv

from Texas

oh yeah i forgot, it was done with my Ferris IS 1500 52", and it has no stripping kit, so I think it does pretty well for no stripping kit