Lawn Care Forum banner

Mondragon Lawn and Trees

140K views 448 replies 63 participants last post by  Mondragon Lawn Serv 
#1 ·
So i'm copying everyone i'll just put everything here. i'll updated when there's new news or events or jobs or etc etc. so here's a pic of the the rental they gave me since my truck got wrecked on jan 1st with my tools

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

See less See more
#177 ·
i understand about more harsh punishments, it seems here it has gotten so much better for the inmates, trust me i know as we have 5 prisons here and one directly next to our shop(built in security).

i would think they wouldhave less rights youknow. but cuttingoff hands and stuff is a bit far, what if they were wrongly accused??? that would suck!

oh, very nice trailer too and set up.

the comment of your parents being illegals i have to say does spark some anger in me as that is a serious issue here in this country. but, are they legal now??? i would hope and then as much congrats for making something of yourselves. That is the american way, and it is a good way. i am waiting for my non white boy guys to come and make my life easier. as in i want mexican workers that have a better work ethic, or so it seems anyways. youget the point
i know it sparks controversy to everyone but they are legal now. I just want to say not everyone who's illegal is bad and most of us do everything the right way as in we still report our taxes and everything. i'm still trying to finish my legal documentation i'm currently just a resident. most of my family the outside family (cousins aunts uncle's etc are illegal) but just bc they're illegal doesn't mean they don't want to become proper residents of this great country. many people say oh they're taking our jobs they're this they're that so on so on but in reality what are we doing wrong then just have a living. most legals wouldn't do the jobs we mexicans take yeah i do understand there is concern in crime and so on etc. but if you see the one's that are in jail are the legal one's the illegals they behave bc they want to be part of this country.

i just wish for people to stop judging before they get to know the people and i hope everyone here does that and just makes their mind up or already have a complete mindset of such things.

and my sister well i know she's pretty but sorry guys she's taken her boyfriend is a white boy lol and i mean really white. :laugh::laugh:

#178 ·
forgot to comment about the cutting off limbs type thing

well i know if you get the wrong one then it's extremely sad and we can't just say oh well . but what i'm trying to say is we have to put a scare on people to prevent crime and prevent them from doing such things. give them something to think about before they do such things. that way our prisons are not completely filled and where they get treated like royalty at times (not rally royalty) but well of alot of stuff given to them. If you look back in time alot of people were not in jail bc they were terrefied to go to jail bc of treatment that was given inside and that made people not to do so many crime

#180 ·
i hear you on all said, and i tried not to give too much static for that reason, but jsut play by the rules and no one has an issue!!!! then we say welcome to the club
yeah i don't want to start a bad thread and i agree with you as well in your points i just like the fact that there still are normal people like you who are willing to listen to the other side and for that i thank you my friend hope you have a good year cuz i'm looking forward for ours

#183 ·
here's a customers house that we updated his landscape. He just wanted texas garden rock or moss rock. We ended using 5 pallets of moss rock and 1 of boulders. it was roughly 220 linear ft.

Sky Plant Building Window Property

Sky Plant Tree Building Land lot

Plant Building Window Tree Land lot

Plant Sky Tree Road surface Asphalt

Plant Window Road surface Building Grass

#189 ·
hey, still nice but blurry pics. camera phones are not as good as everyone thinks huh.

i have thought aobut making a company thread, but feel that most of the good pics have already been posted by me already!! i am not sure anyone would follow anyways. it is like a fan club, but with discussion, arguements and friends. kinda odd.

#190 ·
hey, still nice but blurry pics. camera phones are not as good as everyone thinks huh.

i have thought aobut making a company thread, but feel that most of the good pics have already been posted by me already!! i am not sure anyone would follow anyways. it is like a fan club, but with discussion, arguements and friends. kinda odd.
yeah phones suck for pics, well atleast my blackberry does. I had a samsung that broke on me that took really good pics as you can see from previous pics that i took before it died on me.

I would follow your thread it's always nice seeing what others do especially from people further north of Texas since it's completely diff then down south in Texas

#191 ·
I just read through your whole thread mondragon while procrastinating to get ready for tax appointment tonight and you have a very nice setup going! Did you start the biz. and how old are ya? Im 24 and about to be done with bachelor's but its been dragging on doing the business and going to school. Your parents prolly couldnt ask for anything more from their kids with all of ya'll going to college and they never did. Keep up the good work, post up some more of those crazy tree climber pics if ya'll do some jobs!

#192 ·
I just read through your whole thread mondragon while procrastinating to get ready for tax appointment tonight and you have a very nice setup going! Did you start the biz. and how old are ya? Im 24 and about to be done with bachelor's but its been dragging on doing the business and going to school. Your parents prolly couldnt ask for anything more from their kids with all of ya'll going to college and they never did. Keep up the good work, post up some more of those crazy tree climber pics if ya'll do some jobs!
I well basically started the business with my dad when I was 8 I would be more of a pest rather then a helper but It sure beats what kids do now a days. I'm not saying force them to work but get them out of the house make them active. I'm currently 21 going to 22 on July.I'm the one who runs the business now I make all the decisions and deal with the customers and what not. Customers love when you talk to them and not just about work but about personal subjects and I think I'm pretty good at doing that. I'm getting my bachelors in civil engineering but I like what I curretly do and I'm actually starting to get my associates in horticultural landscape design. I'll what I'll do with my life once I have both and choose what I'm more happy with . I'm leaning more towards the landscape business cuz I already enjoy what I do. My parents are happy and proud they never had a real education so they push us to have one that way you're at the same level as everyone else. I'm going for civil engineering my older sis has her bachelors in mathematics and is currently getting her masters,my brother that follows me is getting his batchelors in biology my youngest brother is going to Columbia university up in new York for biomedical engineering and we still have the baby of the family in high school she'll probably be going for mechanical engineering.

I'll make sure to take more pics of the climbers when we get more jobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

#193 ·
I was looking at some of your work in this thread lol...awesome work. I love the way our St. Aug looks. The stripes look awesome, I try to stripe, I am one of the few that even attempts. Edging looks top notch too, I couldn't even tell that you use a weedeater haha but anyways nice work.

#194 ·
Here's a new house we started on saturday but were not able to complete it we did most of it but i have no after pics yet we're going on monday to complete it. Not much left to do but still some work.

Building Sky Window Property Plant

Sky Property Building Window Door

Building Sky Land lot Art Paint

Window Building Brickwork Wood Brick

#198 ·
hey , that looks pretty nice man, good work as always. i like the rock work. too bad you guys have such crappy dirt to work with there, it is all nice black and fertile here! some clay here and there though

#199 ·
hey , that looks pretty nice man, good work as always. i like the rock work. too bad you guys have such crappy dirt to work with there, it is all nice black and fertile here! some clay here and there though
Yeah nothing but good old clay to work with lol we end up buying like a yard or two of top soil for every new install just BC the soil that's usually at the site is horrible.

And thanks for the comment grassman
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.