"Money is not an issue"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TotalCareSolutions, Mar 31, 2003.

1. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

For those who are hesitant or are "lowballin". I had a customer today sign up, whose prime concern was not price at all. The last guy was simply inconsistent. Many, if not most of our customers have a similiar attitude. JUST GET THERE AND DO IT RIGHT.

It is wide open, do not settle. I know im not alone. Who else has plenty of "goodpaying" customers?

The economy may be a concern, but so is my yard....SO CUT IT!

2. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

As others have said, sell yourself, not just the service.

on my ad that comes out next I put "Reliable service with professional results"

Hopefully that will attract those who've been missing these things from their current service provider.

3. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

I have found that alot of customers will pay for reliability!They have had the $20 cuts before, (when they show up) Now they will pay as long as you show up..;)

4. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Total -

I just posted almost the identical comment on a thread a couple down from this one - "a question for low ballers." Agree with you 100%.

5. I'm not very good. Or very fast for that matter. So I try to make up for it, by charging higher prices.

6. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a good customer that pays me a month in advance, he pays the day of the first cut and if he is not there he pay me a late fee, his choice not mine, but its nice to have people hunt you down to pay you. I wish everyone was like him. I just had a guy finally get caught up from last oct.:angry: