Money Makin' machine

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ZSpray Info, Jul 16, 2009.

1. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

Here is one of our latest creations for a Botanical Garden customer in Chicago.
    It is a Z-Max equipped with a 7 gallon specialty tank. The tank has its own separate 4.0 gpm Delavan pump, and also is linked to a separate cox hose reel with 100' of 1/4" hose. It will be used for tree and shrub apps, total kill, or any high dollar product. It will do well on wet slopes, but no Larry, it will not fit on a carrier rack behind a 2500 pick-up.:usflag:

zmax3tank2reel 001.jpg

zmax3tank2reel 002.jpg

zmax3tank2reel 003.jpg

zmax3tank2reel 004.jpg

zmax3tank2reel 005.jpg

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Damn it Andy!! Now I want one of those :) How long until Christmas ??

3. Heidi J.

Heidi J. LawnSite Senior Member

That thing sure is puurrty :clapping:payup

4. LBFmd

LBFmd LawnSite Member
    from MD

so out of curisity ballpark what would that machine cost??

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

LT Rich,

WOW!!!!

I want that exact machine only with an additional 7 gallon tank on the back with the small hose! Then you would have a boom two hose reels and a spot wand! Oh...and don't forget the foamer!

You guys never quit!

Seriously re-quote me Andy!

Keep up the great work and making us effecient!

As stated...there is no such thing as a "custom Z" and this just shows how effecient you can be on one stop!

Gotta love it! $$$$$$$$

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

WOW -- Sweet unit Andy. Those Delavan pumps ROCK, and you guys are always testing and improving your equipment as well as offering new options. :weightlifter: Lots of your units are being used in my town -- I understand why. Way cool. Nice pics. Larry :waving:

7. EVM

EVM LawnSite Senior Member

Can we put a hose reel on mine too?

Sweet set up Andy, I will have my pics up soon!

8. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Who cares!!!!!!

That's what banks are for! :laugh:

BTW....screw Play Boy!

I am going to be looking at this post late tonight!!!!

:)

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Andy, awesome machine! I haven't talked to you for awhile. That's because I've had absolutely no(ZERO, ZILCH, NADA) problems with the solid piece of equipment I purchased from you guys. We(me and my guys) absolutely love it. They thank me for buying it about once a week:laugh: Really...no kidding. For the first time in a few years I'm having to build my business to meet the output of my equipment (The Z) I hate to say it but I've had more free time this year because it is a freakin "Production Hog". Y'all ROCK! Keep up the excellent work:drinkup: :usflag:

10. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I think it is funny how we all address all of our posts to Andy because we know him...and the dude knows his crap!

He is like the team captain...but what about the team owner (Tom) and the iron curtain (Ray, Brent, Scott and the others) :weightlifter:.

When I go over there they are all a team and kick butt!

Anyone who has been there know's what I am talking about!