Montana Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dbear, Feb 16, 2007.

1. dbear

dbear LawnSite Senior Member

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I saw them on the website a week or so ago but hadnt posted it here, I also wonder who the manufacture is

wayne

3. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

They look similar to those tractors comming in from Russia and China but these look a little better than some of the ones I have seen.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Badboy was building mowers and just painting them green for Montana. I heard that deal had ended. Maybe these are leftovers, or maybe Badboy and Montana got back together again.
    Our local Montana tractor dealer told me the dealer net was so high on the Montana/Badboy mowers, that the dealer could not hope to sell any at reasonable pricing and make a profit.

5. wacaweed

wacaweed LawnSite Member

if its anything like the montana dealer here everything is way to high and very overpriced for what you get

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah... those are Bad Boy mowers.

I kinda like them better in green with the matching grey seat and rims... LOL.

But green is kind of a dumb color for a mower too...LOL...

7. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

I know they're made in Arkansas, and so are the Bad Boy's. I never knew they were the same mower but maybe they are.

8. Pumper

Pumper LawnSite Member

I believe the deal did end with Montana Tractor and Bad Boy. The Montana tractor is assembled in Arkansas but it is manufactured in Korea by LG Cable.

9. richard1103

richard1103 LawnSite Member

puting 4 wheel ,steering wheel and standing roll bar up does not make it made in arkansa farm trac same tractor just paint